Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Looking ahead to RootTech

From the badges on my site, you can see that I will be an Official Blogger at the RootsTech Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah next week. I am looking forward to meeting some new Bloggers and renewing acquaintanceship with some I have already met. I hope that any of you readers who attend the conference will take the time to say hello.

I am already trying to figure out which of the sessions and events I must attend. Putting equally interesting classes into some kind of priority is difficult. We are also planning on attending the nightly activities, assuming we aren't exhausted by all the walking and all the classes.  I will be making periodic posts throughout the conference giving my insight into any news or noteworthy information I learn.

See you at RootsTech!

No comments:

Post a Comment