- Ann Mohr Osisek: Ann taught genealogy for Orange County, Florida Adult Education for 19 years.
- Anna Swayne: Anna is a personal DNA Consultant for GeneTree.com and has coordinated several projects working through the Sorenson Molecular Genealogy Foundation located in Utah.
- Arlene H. Eakle, Ph.D.: President and founder of The Genealogical Institute, Dr. Eakle has more than 30 years experience in research and specializes in Southern States.
- DearMYRTLE: Best known for her DearMYRTLE Genealaogy Blog and the amazing assistance she offers to her readers. Has a home in both Virginia and Utah.
- Joan E. Healey, AG: Works as a research consultant at the world renowned Family History Library in Salt Lake City. Specializing in Midwestern states, American Indian, and African-American records and research.
- Ken Aubuchon: Founder and CEO of AGES-online, a web based service that allows you to build your family tree from anywhere there is an internet connection. Ken lives in Kansas.
- Lisa Louise Cooke: Producer and Host of the Genealogy Gems Podcast, an online genealogy audio program. Based in California.
- M. Bridget Cook: Author, speaker, and life coach whose autobiographical books have been featured on Oprah, Dr. Phil, and Good Morning America.
- Robert Scott Davis: Director of the Genealogy Program of Wallace State Community College in Hanceville, Alabama. He has written more than 1,000 publications records and resources to assist the genealogist with research.
- Thomas Jay Kemp: Director of Genealogy Products at NewsBank. Tom is a well known and highly respected genealogist. He has worked in the library field for 46 years. Tom currently lives in Connecticut.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Early Bird Registration for Georgia Family History Expo Expires in Five Days
The Georgia Family History Expo early bird pricing will expire in 5 days. The Family History Expo will be held in Duluth, Georgia on November 11 - 12, 2011. The presenters, as listed on the present schedule are as follows: