Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another in the Series of Mystery Photos


These distinguished gentlemen are today's mystery photo. I am slowly working through the huge collection of late 19th Century and early 20th Century photos. After I posted this photo here to my blog, I thought I recognized the man on the left and sure enough, it is my Great Grandfather, Henry Christian Overson. I am guessing that this photo was taken at the time he was serving a mission in England. Anyone want to guess who the two remaining men might be? The photo was possibly a copy of another photograph made by Margaret Godfrey Jarvis Overson, Henry's future wife at the time the photo was taken.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that's Henry! Perhaps the photo is mentioned in his missionary journal.

    ReplyDelete