- Overson, Margaret Godfrey (Jarvis). George Jarvis and Joseph George De Friez Genealogy. Mesa, Ariz: s.n, 1957.
- Parkinson, Diane, and John Parkinson. James Parkinson of Ramsey: His Roots and His Branches : England, Australia, America : a Biographical History and Genealogical Record of the Family of James and Elizabeth Chattle Parkinson. Austin, Tex: Published for the James Parkinson Family Association by Historical Publications, 1987.
- Tanner, George S. Henry Martin Tanner, Joseph City, Arizona Pioneer. 1964.
- Richardson, Arthur M., and Nicholas G. Morgan. The Life and Ministry of John Morgan: For a Wise and Glorious Purpose. [S.l.]: N.G. Morgan, 1965.
- De Brouwer, Elizabeth. Sidney Tanner, His Ancestors and Descendants: Pioneer Freighter of the West, 1809-1895. Salt Lake City, Utah (4545 S. 2760 E., Salt Lake City 84117): S. Tanner Family Organization, 1982.
But there is a major problem. Very few of these compiled works have any source citations for the information. This includes the books I listed above. Sometimes you will find mistakes that have been copied from previous versions or incarnations of the book. Anything you read, like one of my great-grandmothers who was supposed to be the illegitimate daughter of one of the kings of England, should be verified. But even if you find some of the information unreliable, you need to know that these sources exist.