Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, August 24, 2012

Good Luck with Reservations for Hotels for RootsTech

I have been sort-of watching for when the RootsTech 2013 info was going online. I have several proposals for presentations, but haven't heard anything yet. Then I noticed that the hotels were listed. Wow, I should have been watching more carefully. The Radisson is already sold out for one of the days and the others in the area also reported sold out. I did get a reservation at the Plaza, but I imagine that won't be open for long either. Be advised.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks,James. I'll get onto it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James,

    You had me worried! I just phoned the Radisson and made a booking for the week of Rootstech. Perhaps they are giving preference for longer bookings - I booked for 7 nights.

    See you in SLC.

    Cheers, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to Dick Eastman, they didn't put the conference block of rooms on the web. Also, not the conference price. So, you need to call to get a conference room at the conference price.

    ReplyDelete