RootsTech 2015

Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ron Tanner speaks on FamilySearch Family Tree

Since I was traveling to and attending the Family History Expo in Springfield, Illinois, I missed attending the BYU Genealogy and Family History Conference in Provo, Utah. One do the things I missed was a presentation by Ron Tanner about FamilySearch Family Tree. So far, I have found a few reports of what he had to say. If you would like to keep up with the latest news on Family Tree, I suggest the following sites:
If you happen to have links to any other accounts of the presentation, let me know. 

2 comments:

  1. Go to: familysearch.org
    Click: Roots Tech Recap box on top right of page
    Scroll to Friday 11:00 am speaker: Ron Tanner
    Excellent, Excellent presentation! jkbangor84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that's equally educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding the issue is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find for anything referring to this.
    wedding limousine nj
    limo bus nj

    ReplyDelete