Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, April 22, 2013

FamilySearch listens to the roar

Well, we have a link. Right on the search page with everything else we have a link to the FamilySearch
Research Wiki. Life will go on and we can talk about something else. Of course, you can always type wiki.familysearch.org in the Address Bar of your browser and go directly there also as long as they keep that link active. Here is a screen shot showing the link to the Search Page from the startup page:

After clicking on the Search tab, you have a link directly to the Wiki!

We are no worse off than we were before. I also received so feed back that my quoting of Alexa.com was not accurate. Not that my quotes weren't accurate, but that the site is "unreliable." I am promised some more accurate data showing an increase in the traffic on the site. Hmm. I guess I will return to this issue in a while after things have calmed down. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so pleased that it is now more accessible than it was. Why hide, such an amazing resource?

    ReplyDelete