Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, October 28, 2013

My newest genealogy blog

About a month ago, I started yet another blog. This particular blog is called "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad..." I decided to open this new venue to be more specifically aimed at the genealogy experience and community of those who belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have always tried to make Genealogy's Star as inclusive as possible and for that reason have passed up comments I might have made that pertained to the particular experiences of members of the Church. The new blog is not exclusive in any way, but it is more directly aimed at the LDS genealogical experience.

In its context, I will try to appropriately comment on those portions of FamilySearch.org and other LDS resources that are available to and mostly used by Church members. In addition, I will try to stay away from topics that might be better covered in my general community blog, Genealogy's Star.

There are quite a number of posts already on the blog, so you are welcome to browse back through the back posts. I am certain, as is inevitable, that my content and perspective will change over time, but you will get a flavor of the things to come.

Thanks for reading Genealogy's Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment