Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

In and Out

During the next few weeks, I will be finalizing our move to Provo, Utah. We will be back and forth between Mesa, Arizona and Provo. There may be several days when we are traveling and I will not be able to write blog posts. Maybe, you could go back and read some of the ones you skipped when I posted three or four in one day? :-)

Don't be alarmed. I will also be gone on some trips during the next few months. I will try to keep up with the posts, but there may be periods when I have no Internet connection. Yes, I do go to such places. Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

  1. James, just go back a year or two and recycle your best posts. Surely, the subjects will look new to most readers. You could label them with a line at the bottom "I'm away from my cave, please enjoy this post from [date]" I can't recall everything you've written, nor can I recall most anything I've written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering the demographics of all of us, that seems like a good idea. :-) Thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete